Jonhord is seeking a web developer expert to be in charge of developing and managing the content of its websites. The desired candidate should be able to work on a full-time or part-time basis. This position is telework/ remote working friendly.
See How to Apply below.
You are a great fit if you have the following:
- At least 3 years experience designing, building and maintaining web sites.
- Extremely confident working WordPress and understand all aspect of the e-commerce workflow.
- Proficiency in web language, platforms, and programs, i.e., Java, HTML, PHP, Photoshop, Joomla; WordPress etc.
- Able to swiftly troubleshoot and fix common customer issues without much delay or downtime.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to use good judgement to utilize users input to personalize and make website user friendly without compromising quality and security.
- Ability to edit and customize WordPress themes and plugins to meet website requirement.
- Ability to understand website logs and take appropriate actions.
- Creating websites based on Photoshop layouts with the use of custom code and WordPress combined
• Design new templates/pages/modules that fit within the established style guide and brand system
• Add and maintain SEO friendly content to multiple WordPress built websites
• Continually update sites with new, visually impressive content, sales, new products, and general news concerning the sites.
• Make changes with the use of custom code to help visually improve websites
• HTML/CSS coding within existing CMS systems as necessary.
Strengthen website security to prevent and avoid brute force and other forms of attack.
• Design any ads, banners or slides needed to make a page visually impressive
• Assist marketing design team with the creation of ads on an as-needed basis
• Assist e-commerce department with photographing and processing product shots, maintain inventory, clean up product pages and update photos and/or descriptions as needed
• Stay up-to-date on emerging design trends and best practices.
• Participate in discovery meetings with internal and external stakeholders for new digital projects
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale Ability to develop mobile apps is a plus
• Perform other duties as assigned
Location: Ghana (this is telework friendly, however, someone in close proximity to Darkuman, Accra is a plus)
How to Apply:
Click on Apply for Job to submit your CV and fill the Application Form. Do not email your CV.
Note: Candidates who do not follow this simple instruction will be automatically disqualified.